Most of the above-mentioned application offer content in different languages with some apps offering content in up to 20 languages. Some of the apps even offer Live TV through which one can easily turn his/her phone into a TV even while traveling. The application https://apklib.mobi sources its news from the world’s leading agencies and publishers like VICE, Reuters, VICE News, Vox, The Huffington Post, CNET, AP, Wired, and many, many more. The application also provides ads free news content to its reader.
- We are also working with a wide variety of news publications who share their content on the platform in order to expand their audience.
- If you were using this app extensively then you can opt for using Battery Saver and Charge Optimizer, which are powerful alternatives to the app.
- As a user scrolls through the news feed by swiping stories, one reaches the end of unread stories where no more stories exist.
- Inshorts had partnered with over 30 content global and five e-commerce players for distribution of content Till 2017.
- Inshorts began with a basic intention of paraphrasing news in less than 60 words, though now it has earned on the average of more than $10 million/P.
- Accelerate business recovery and ensure a better future with solutions that enable hybrid and multi-cloud, generate intelligent insights, and keep your workers connected.
On January 30, the company announced that it is changing its name to Urban Company. “From the neighbourhoods of Darling Harbour in Sydney to condominiums of Gurgaon, Urban Company is a simple name with universal appeal,” read the company statement. Starting from tech stalwarts from Silicon Valley such as Google and Facebook, businesses have focused on properly branding their companies. In 2015, Google created its corporate parent Alphabet Inc. to differentiate Google from the larger work done by the tech conglomerate. Under the rebranding, FACEBOOK is positioned as the umbrella organization for the apps Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp, Oculus, Workplace, Portal and Calibra.
Advertisement Or News?
Chinese apps have a massive predominance in India and other parts of the world. There are numerous made in China apps that are widely popular in the country, with millions of downloads on Google Play Store and App Store. However, with rising anti-China sentiments, people are now looking for alternatives to the popular Chinese apps in the market. Xender is an app for sharing music, videos, photos, and other things. This app has more than 100 million downloads on Google Play Store.
Files by Google is an app, which we are recommending you again and again as it is a good alternative to most apps. TikTok was a force to be reckoned with in India, with a gargantuan 100 million users. However, they were more than a social media platforms, they came with tons of in-app features. However now, there are a few apps getting quite close to its digital aesthetic. However, if you’d like to take it up a notch, head to Instagram itself. A higher stickiness is generally seen for social apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and others.
The extensive network of developers and tech experts facilitates ideas sharing. Their regular inputs also facilitate in improving the framework. These developers also provide ready-to-use templates without any restrictions on usage.
It works for folks who want to read the news stories that are classified category-wise, almost like a newspaper. You can subscribe to specific interests like horoscope updates from different sites. If you too are interested in staying updated with what is happening in your city, area, India and the rest of the world, download any of these top 12 news apps in India right away.